© 2010 All rights reserved. SHIFT POWER SOLUTIONS.
With the California Solar Initiative (CSI) providing substantial buy-down funds for commercial and governmental solar systems, the pace of these larger solar installations is at an all-time high. In addition, lucrative 30% federal tax credits and added tax savings from accelerated (5-year) depreciation produce an investment vehicle that pays back in just 3-5 years!
Here are a few of the ways our team will help you get your project done on time and within budget.
- Our team has extensive experience with a wide range of commercial solar projects, ranging in size from 7.7 kilowatts to more than 1.0 megawatt.
- Our team has completed a wide variety of project types throughout the state of California, from agricultural projects in the Fresno area to city government installations in Anaheim and Orange.
- Our installation professionals benefit from continually updated training in state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure that your solar project is completed quickly and safely and with outstanding aesthetic appeal.
- A fully-licensed product dealer for SunPower, our team is prepared to negotiate the most favorable terms and pricing for your modules, inverters and balance-of-system equipment.
- We can be your projectıs most valuable team member in the role of installation sub-contractor, system integrator or project coordinator; whatever skill set your solar project demands, we are flexible and responsive to your needs.