© 2010 All rights reserved. SHIFT POWER SOLUTIONS.
Solar Powered Pool Pumps
Eliminate the single largest part of your electrical bill forever! This cost-effective system replaces your power-hungry pool pump with a reliable solar array and a high-efficiency DC motor and pump combination. Our system completely removes the cost forever. For a fraction of the cost of a home solar installation you can go green, and remove up to 30% of your monthly energy cost. Solar prices have fallen and utility prices will continue to rise; NOW is the time to make your SHIFT!
- Take your pool pump off the Grid!
- Reduces pollution by 12,000 lbs annually
- Rapid installation and immediate benefits
- Proven technology: 20 years of service
- No batteries, timers or controllers to fail
- Immune to power failures
- Compatible with existing systems
- Sustainable, Green + Healthier water
- No loss of existing pool capabilities
- Automatically adjusts seasonally with the sun
Systems starting at $5,995.
What's In It For Me?
- Pool filter pumps are a home’s top electricity consumer. Typically 20-30% of the entire bill. A 230 Volt A/C 1.5 horsepower pool pump running 8-10 hours a day costs on average $100 per month – $1200 a year!
- Install a Solar powered DC pump and you remove that cost from your monthly expenses forever.
- Our highly Efficient brushless DC motors are designed for long life and no maintenance.
- Your Pool Water is healthier and easier to maintain.
Solar Pool Pump Systems – Additional Information
- System is activated by the sun. No switches or timers to deal with. Runs from sun up to sunset; makes for a more consistent filtering process throughout the most critical part of the day, daylight. Runs longer in the summer when you need it and less in the winter by virtue of the sun cycle. Pool water is then healthier, requires less chemicals and is less harsh to the pool’s finish and equipment
- The Solar Pool Pump System capability equals that of a 3.75 KW home solar system, which can cost up to $30,000 installed. The average for our systems is approximately one quarter the cost of that home system. Solar energy is affordable.
- $0 monthly cost to power the filtering of your pool water.
- As electrical costs go up, the solar pump system saves you even more money.
- This system is one of the best investments available earning the average homeowner an annual rate of return of 12-14%. This is guaranteed each year, every year, and as electrical costs increase, the investment becomes even better.
- Solar systems are considered the BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT by Wells Fargo
- According to the Appraisal Journal and Wells Fargo, lowering energy consumption of a home with alternative energy can increase property value by $20 for every $1 of annual electrical savings. According to that study the Solar Pool Pump System can improve the average property value up to $24,000.
- Saves the environment by reducing the emissions of power plants. The average system will reduce emissions by over 12,000 pounds pollution each year, every year!
- Reduces the Homeowner’s carbon footprint.
- Works in cloudy conditions.
- New installation or retro-fit existing system.
- Works well with all types of pool water treatment systems
- Existing AC system can remain as a backup system and for night operations.